| R6.3 WG2 Meeting (Conference Call)
|Name|| R6.3 WG2 Meeting (Conference Call)
Wednesday, 22 August 2012, 10:00am to 11:00am EDT
Wednesday, 22 August 2012, 07:00am to 08:00am PDT
|Location||888-325-3976, code 931740|
Call In Number: 888-325-3976 (international dial-in +1-719-457-1076)
Participant #: 931740
MUTE / UNMUTE—Use *6 to mute or unmute your line during this call as needed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN CEA WEBCASTS:
1. Conduct a test to ensure your computer is set up with the appropriate tools to participate in an Adobe Acrobat Connect Professional Meeting. To do this, click on the Test Meeting Connection URL located here: http://www.adobe.com/products/breeze/productinfo/meeting/meeting_intro.html
2. 15 minutes prior to the meeting start time, click on the link below.
Go to: http://consumerelectronics.adobeconnect.com/r6sc3wg2web/
3. On the Sign-In page, please sign in as GUEST and enter your company name in brackets followed by your first and last name. Example: [Company] John Doe.
No audio recording will be permitted. This meeting will be conducted in compliance with CEA Legal Guides and EP-23-N Standards Development Procedures (see http://standards.ce.org/kwspub/rules/). Participants are expected to read and be familiar with those requirements.
1. Call to order/introductions
ACTION ITEM 1: Create brief PowerPoint presentation describing examples of control signal and thoughts on why those examples would fall under part 18 or would not be considered field disturbance issues. (Sirota)
ACTION ITEM 2: Ask Bill Belt to reach out to the FCC with the nomenclature document and a request for an early Fall meeting. (Bell)
ACTION ITEM 3: Check into the status of the IEC TC100 survey and report back to the group. (Bell)
4. Continue Review of Draft FCC Presentation
5. Discussion of Timeline for meeting with FCC
6. Agenda for the Next Meeting
This meeting will be conducted in compliance with CEA Legal Guides and EP-23-N, Standards Development Procedures (see http://standards.ce.org/kwspub/rules/). Participants are expected to read and be familiar with those requirements.
|Submitter / Contact||Ms. Alayne Bell|
|Group||R06.03 WG02 Wireless Power Safety and Emissions|
This event is visible to R06.03 WG02 Wireless Power Safety and Emissions
and shared with: